Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Rome Time: || Japan Time: || China Time: || Pacific Time:
Although freedom is a big priority for us, there are some restrictions you need to follow in order to maintain a nice community!
This is a set of global forum rules and guidelines that should be followed at all times and by all members - there are no exceptions. Failure to comply will result in punishment.
- Temporary Ban (after several warnings)
- Permanent Ban
Below you can read the guidelines:
- It is strictly prohibited to impersonate/disrespect other members and/or people (especially staff members)
- Do not post any working AppID's or other methods/secrets that suppose to be held secret
- Offending or racist content is prohibited, keep it nice
- Writing Topic Titles and/or Posts in symbols/all capitals and with wrong tags is prohibited
- Spamming, quote trains and off-topic content is prohibited
- Harassing or insulting other users will not be tolerated
- Avoid double posting
- You should - at all times - refrain from posting any false information
- Posting links to untested files/malware/spyware/adware/viruses/etc is strictly prohibited
Signatures and Avatars
- Avatars must have a decent size
- Offending, racist or images of advertising content are strictly prohibited
- Signatures and avatars may be edited or removed at the staff's discretion
- Do not use the shoutbox for requests or support. Users who don't follow this rule will be banned from using the shoutbox at all.
- UPDATE: Due to people not being able to follow this simple rule. There is a zero tolerance policy on using the shoutbox for requests. You will be instantly banned from using the shoutbox.
- When making a request always use the search feature to make sure you not requesting something that already exists
- If requesting a steamworks fix, post a link to the full game when possible
- Do not ask for requests or support on PM
- Requests may only be made by people with the "Member" registration status. If you are just a registered user you may NOT make requests.
- DO NOT PM Admins\Mods to have your warnings removed. This will not happen. Once you have been warned, that is it.
- Posts and threads may be edited or removed at staff’s discretion
- Follow Forum specific guidelines too
- Attempts to restrict people to outdated versions is prohibited; only support to latest versions
- English is mandatory in all forums
- Proper English is appreciated in all cases
- All rules and guidelines are subject to change without notice