Posted on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:49 am
Attack on Titan / A.O.T. Wings of Freedom CODEX's release TORRENT DOWNLOAD + Steamworks Fix MULTIPLAYER CRACK 2016/2017
FULL GAME TORRENT + MULTIPLAYER CRACK DOWNLOAD ON Attachments: (At The Bottom Of This Post)
– Release name (Crack by): Attack.on.Titan.Wings.of.Freedom-CODEX
– Format : iso
– Platform : PC
– Language : English, French, German, Japanese
– Total ISO size : 11.29 GB
– Hosts : Torrent
– System Requirements : MINIMUM:
OS: Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
Processor: Core i7 870 2.93GHz over
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450
DirectX: Version 11
Additional Notes: Pixel Shader 3.0 over 3D Accelerator chip , VRAM 1GB over
Battle is joined between the man-eating Titans and Eren and his companions. Experience the illusion of being in the anime, and controlling the flow of the story.
The story from the anime, with a few original twists, is yours to experience!
MAIN GAME TORRENT
Attack.on.Titan.Wings.of.Freedom-CODEX.torrent - 56.98KB
Attack.on.Titan.Wings.of.Freedom.Steamworks.Fix.CODEX.release.Only.rar - 4.09MB
WEBCHAT FOR SUPPORT
-PROOF OF WORK-
HOW TO + KNOW ISSUE FIX (DISABLE/MUTE/UNPLUG YOUR MICROPHONE OR GAME CRASH ON MULTIPLAYER!!!!):
USE AN ALTERNATIVE STEAM ACCOUNT FOR LOG IN ON STEAM, AND AFTER START THE GAME.
In steam settings, set download to UK - London.
Make sure Nvidia V-Sync in Nvidia Control panel is turned off or the process will run (you will see it in task manager) but the game itself will not.
Make sure to disable ALL mics in your recording devices. Refer to this picture to get to your recording devices:
In the recording devices menu, right click and set show disabled devices to be able to re-enable later on.
If you do not disable all your recording devices (MICROPHONE), the game will crash as soon as you start a mission and it will crash other peoples game as well.
ALTERNATIVE Multiplayer Crash fix (Microphone Issue):
The issue that crashes multiplayer is microphones ingame. If ANYONE in the lobby has there microphone picking up audio they could crash. To simply fix the issue all you need to do is disable/mute your mic. But this guide will help those who want to still talk on external programs, (Skype, Discord, Teamspeak; etc.) but still play the AoT multiplayer.
(A tip to avoid audio errors is to go ahead and be in your communcation program BEFORE hand so you don't have to edit it)
1) Open up your recording devices.
2) Right click and show disabled devices.
3) Set "Stereo Mix" to the default device. (Doesn't need to be default communcation device, you might need to mute the mixer, I personally don't but it seems that some people do.)
You can also use any other mic if you happen to have one as the default device, just make sure it's muted.
4) That's basically it. Load up AoT and make sure none of your friends can hear you!
[FIX for Multiplayer Crash+Controller Xbox360 Not Working ]
THE GAME HAS A BUG ON MULTIPLAYER: TURN OFF THE MICROPHONE TO PREVENT THE GAME CRASH. ALL PLAYERS ONLINE SHOULD TURN OFF THE MICROPHONE OTHERWISE THE GAME CRASH.
Go to "recording devices". On desktop you may have a little speaker icon in the bottom right toolbar. Right click it and select recording devices.
Anothar way is:
You could go into steam, go to settings -> Voice then click "Change Device..."
Then choose any device in that window that is "Not available" for example and set it to your default device.
Afterwards press "Ok, I'm finished changing settings". Then open your Recording Devices manually through the Control Panel or right click the speaker in your Systray and set your mic as default again.
OR TRIE THIS...
- Unplug your microphone, this can be easily done by literally taking the plug of the microphone... and drag it OUT of your computer...
- Go to the Audio Settings of your computer and set your RECORDING Device to Stereo Mix.
Xinput Plus settings for x360 ISSUE
XIMPUT-PLUS SETTING IMAGES
PLAY "Attack on Titan / A.O.T. Wings of Freedom" WITH MOUSE SUPPORT.
THE GAME DON'T HAVE MOUSE SUPPORT.
TRY WITH THIS, IS FOR ANOTHAR GAME, BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY THAT IT WORK
Black Screen ISSUE in StartUp.
There are multiple possibilities listed below:
1. General crap developers tell you to do:
- Reset Computer
- Restart Steam
2. You could try right clicking on the game in your library, selecting properties, then in the General tab of box that comes up select 'Set launch options' and put -window in the box to see if the game will run without hanging in windowed mode.
3. Install latest DirectX run-times here: http://www.microsoft.com/en... .
4. The next most common reason for problems like this that I have seen with other games is the microsoft redistribution package not installing a required file properly so if you havn't already done so, you could try going to Steam->steamapps->common->stacking->Redist, and running the vcredist_x86 application manually.
5. Wait 1 minute and 30 seconds... sounds very odd but as I saw in different topics waiting eventually fixed it for people.
6. Steam's Game Crashes Support Information/Fixes Topic: https://support.steampowere...
7. Update your Video drivers.
8. If you use anti-virus products, you may experience an issue where Steam continually tries to download and apply this update. If so, please temporarily disable your virus scanner and restart Steam to complete the update. We are working to find a better solution for this incompatibility in future updates, so re-install once you've disabled your anti-virus and run the game then.
9. Programs that interfere with steam: https://support.steampowere...
10. Reinstall .Net Framework and update to latest version: https://www.microsoft.com/net/download
SHORT MULTIPLAYER MICROPHONE ISSUE FIX:
Are we able to disbale mic ingame only ? if i want to play with a friend on TS for example can I ?
Yes you can. The game uses your computer's default recording device, just select another device that doesn't output sound as default (Stereo Mix for example, make sure to mute it), and select your real one in your third-party software.
Steamworks Fix by UberPsyX
Last edited by oseido - Fri Sep 2, 2016 9:22 am